Citing your NSF support
In addition to the NSF requirements, please put the following sentence in your acknowledgments of all publications/presentations:
This work is part of the NSF AI Institute for Research on Trustworthy AI in Weather, Climate, and Coastal Oceanography (AI2ES).
From the NSF Post Award requirements:
Acknowledgement of Support. Unless otherwise provided in the grant, the grantee is responsible for assuring that an acknowledgment of NSF support is made:
- In any publication (including Web pages) of any material based on or developed under this project, in the following terms:
- “This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. ICER-2019758.”
- NSF support also must be orally acknowledged during all news media interviews, including popular media such as radio, television and news magazines
- Disclaimer. The awardee is responsible for assuring that every publication of material (including World Wide Web pages) based on or developed under this award, except scientific articles or papers appearing in scientific, technical or professional journals, contains the following disclaimer:
- “Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.”
Please report new publications and presentations using this form.
The form should also be used to update the status of the publication.
Onboarding for new AI2ES members
Please complete this form to be added to the members google list, slack, and express interest in Working Groups.
Password for AI2ES Members Only page
Please complete this form to get the password. It will be sent to you in an email within 2 business days.