AI2ES @ AMS 2023
- Who: All members of AI2ES, our partners and collaborators, and people interested in learning more
- What: Our first in-person (and hybrid is fully supported!) AI2ES event across locations!
- When: January 7 2023 (Saturday before AMS)
- Where: NCAR Center Green
- How do I register: use this registration link. The deadline for registration is December 23, 2022 at 5pm MST.
- Quick link to all of the AI2ES talks at AMS
Directions to Center Green
- Flatiron Flyer 1 which goes from Union Station to Boulder stations. The best place in Boulder to get off the bus is “US 36 & Table Mesa Station”. We will have a group of local AI2ES people shutting from Table Mesa to CG. Sign up for a ride needed or a ride offered in the URL below.
- Here is the fare info
- Carpooling organization (URL should only be visible to AI2ES members. Please add your info here if you can provide or need a ride)
Note: This is preliminary and details will be filled in soon!
|9:00 – 9:15 AM||Introduction and discussion of how the day is structured||Amy McGovern|
|9:15 – 9:45 AM||Networking activities||Christina Kumler|
|9:45 – 10:30 AM||
Moderators: Chuyen Nguyen, Chris Wirz
Panelists: Don Berchoff, Christina Kumler, Antonio Medrano, Kara Sulia
|Julie Demuth, Philippe Tissot, Imme Ebert-Uphoff, David John Gagne, Ann Bostrom|
|10:30 – 11:00 AM||Coffee and snack break and a group photo||EVERYONE|
|11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||
Moderators: Carly Sutter, Mel Wilson
Roundtable speakers: Randy Chase, Maria Madsen, Marie McGraw, Vanessa Przybylo, Chris Wirz
|Julie Demuth, Philippe Tissot, Imme Ebert-Uphoff, Chris Thorncoft|
|12:00 – 1:30 PM||Lunch and discussions||Marie McGraw, Akansha Singh Bansal|
|1:30 – 2:00 PM||AI @ NSF and discussion||Jim Donlon|
|2:00 – 3:00 PM||Breakout discussions on challenges/successes||Moderators: David John Gagne, Philippe Tissot, Chris Wirz|
|3:00 – 3:45 PM||
|3:45 – 4:15 PM||Report out from the breakout groups||Moderators: David John Gagne, Philippe Tissot, Chris Wirz|
|4:15 – 4:30 PM||Closing session||Amy McGovern|
|4:30 PM||Adjourn (dinner locally and/or rides back to AMS in Denver)|